Tue, Feb 27|
Digital Built World Summit - Sydney Conference
Leveraging AI Digital Twins to unlock value and efficiencies across the entire infrastructure lifecycle
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2024, 8:00 AM GMT+11 – Feb 28, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+11
Randwick, Alison Rd, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
About the event
The 3rd annual Digital Built World Summit is a key enabler of infrastructure digitisation. It will bring together over 300 industry leaders to learn, share experiences, identify best practice and develop expertise – and highlight how digital twin thinking can drive more value from data, optimise infrastructure performance and deliver better outcomes for society.
Key themes Include:
- Digital Twin and AI integration strategies
- Impact of AI and DT on digital transformation
- Operational technology for asset management
- Developing an integrated operations centre
- Innovations in AI and GIS for new twin value
- Journey to autonomous electricity networks
- Digital twins for intelligent water networks
- Driving impact at scale from AI & automation
It features over 60 experts from the built environment, utilities, energy, mining and transport who are leading their fields in digital twin innovation.
If you’re into BIM, you’ll know about digital engineering for asset design and construction, but you probably don’t know twins. The vast majority of BIM models, after all, are created to produce drawing sets and are not reused. The twin framework requires a different set of relationships and new data setups since the data is used by clients for asset management. Now is the time for Bimmers to transform into Twinners!
Who Should Attend?
- Water and electrical utilities Oil, gas and renewable energy
- Mining and mining services Cities and regional councils
- AECs & project developers Transportation – ports, roads, airports etc
- Engineering/Construction contractors
- Digital twin platforms and software
- AI platforms and integration services